In order to succeed in their endeavors, enterprises of all kinds need the ability to produce quality financial reports. In addition to being a critical component of success, financial reporting can involve a wide variety of complex issues. Resolving these issues often requires access to specialized knowledge and skills that our professional staff is available to provide. We assist with financial reporting by providing an extensive selection of accounting and auditing services that include each of the services listed below:
- Audits – As part of the audit process, we obtain evidence to provide reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement.
- Reviews – The review process involves performing procedures designed to obtain limited assurance that there are no material modifications that should be made to the financial statements.
- Compilations - The objective of a compilation is to assist management in presenting financial information in the form of financial statements without undertaking to obtain or provide any assurance that there are no material modifications that should be made to the financial statements.
- Agreed Upon Procedures – This process consist of applying procedures that are customized to address the clients specific concerns in an efficient and targeted manner.
We provide the services described above for a variety of businesses, industries and organizations. We also provide specialized services for sectors that have unique needs. Some of the specialized areas that we serve are described as follows:
- Government Agencies – We furnish accounting and auditing services for municipalities, parishes, school systems and other units of local government throughout Central Louisiana. We have extensive experience assisting local officials with the financial reporting requirements imposed by the Government Accounting Standards Board, Government Auditing Standards, the Single Audit Act and Louisiana Law.
- Defined Contribution Employee Benefit Plans – We are prepared to address financial reporting issues confronting Employee Benefit Plans that are regulated by the Department of Labor.
- Financial Institutions – Banks and other financial institutions operate in a challenging regulatory environment that requires specialize accounting skills. Our experience has allowed us to become proficient in delivering the services that are essential to financial institutions.
- Construction – We are experienced with the specific financial reporting needs that apply to construction contractors including percentage of completion concepts that influence construction revenue recognition.